Monday, May 15, 2006

+' losers dun succeed

when everything comes to an end,
n i tink abt them,
im truly convinced tt im dumb.
regardless of umpteen hardworks,
i'll stil end up crawling behind all others.
sometimes, i tink its reli unfair.
but nw, i tink i deserve it, for being born dumb.

dun tell me i've nt been hardworking,
coz i assured u i've been studyin earlier than u.
e fact tt i failed, is a result of pure retardiness.
dun assure me tt im nt, coz nw, i believe tt i is a fact.

ALICIALIM IS DUMB N RETARDED.

from time to time,
i've been convincin myself tt mayb im juz nt workin hard enuf.
mayb? ya.
since s2 til now, hv i ever performed?
no.
i juz kept failing, on n on.
n i find myself an utter disgrace.
im sick n tired of my own disabilities.

so, leave me alone alrdy.
i dun wan to drag u down while all of u run,
while i crawl at e baq.
i dun wan to b selfish.
im sry but i've resigned myself to fate.
dis is my fate.
i dun wan to, but i cant help.

given a chance,
i wudnt wan to walk down dis path.
im sick of e same thing repeating.
if onli i cud jump off dis path.
even if it means death.
if i cudnt take it anymore,
hu noes i might juz jump off e window next to me.

as for u, i dun deny i evol u,
but i guess im nt in e position to,
neither m i worth it.
im juz a true blue failure.